Dear Readers,

In every thought I wrote, there is only one goal I want, it is for you to be inspired and relate also to my thoughts. Remember that, "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."

Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Past

Dear A.L.D.,

Why? Am I feeling what I'm feeling right now?
It's been a year and a half since we broke up for the 2nd time,
but every time we see each other, memories just keep coming back
I know I shouldn't feel this kind of feeling for you now because
we both have our new love our new worlds and besides, we both know from the start
that we can never happen, we shouldn't be. It's forbidden.

Falling in love with you twice is kind of irrational.
I thought there could be a chance for us, but there's none
The truth is, I'm willing to face the challenges of loving someone of my bloodline
but, as time goes by... our relationship isn't working out.
Sorry, but you just left me with no choice, I just had to break up with you.

Recently, we met again... I know, I said we should know our limitations now,
but why do I feel like cheating?
My heart is raging, it might not seem so obvious but I keep looking for you when you're not around.
Then I said to myself, "no! you can't be fooled again darllyn... He's not for you, and you love someone else now. Nikko is the right guy for you, don't make a mistake ever again"
That's why I ask myself again, Why am I feeling this thing again for you? What are my feelings trying to tell me? I'm so confused now... I just wish I can face you straight in the eyes where I first fall in love with. I wish I had the strength to end this awkward feeling whenever I see you.


Please... Tell me why are we still bringing up The Past?

No comments:

Post a Comment