Dear Readers,

In every thought I wrote, there is only one goal I want, it is for you to be inspired and relate also to my thoughts. Remember that, "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

CONFIDENCE IS THE KEY!

"STAIRS"
MODEL & HMUA: DARLLYN MAE LEBIGA
PHOTO CREDITS TO: ZAIBATSU AKUMA PHOTOGRAPHY
LOCATION: G-MALL OF DAVAO "THE PEAK"


Hey there awesome readers of my blog, for everybody's information, that was me last May 3, 2014. Yeah, I'm chubby but still looks sexy, I guess? hahaha... This photoshoot was a practice photoshoot for a friend, so became a model for him. 

So here's a thing, being sexy isn't really necessary to look good in a photoshoot, you just have to feel that you are beautiful and feel the moment of being a model and the next thing you know it, you've done a great job and looked really awesome on your photographs. BE CONFIDENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment